Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NaBloWriMo Day 15 Hic!

(hic) Mrs. Karen? (hic)
Yes.
I (hic) have the (hic) hic- (hic) hic- (hic) hiccups. Can I (hic) get a (hic) drink of (hic) water?
What?
(sigh…hic) I said (hic) I have (hic) the (hic) hiccups. Can I (hic) get a (hic) drink of (hic) water? (hic)
You know, you’re very hard to understand when you have the hiccups.
(hic) I (hic) know. Can I (hic) get a (hic) drink of (hic) water? (hic)
I hear water helps with those.
(hic) I know.
You know what else gets rid of hiccups?
(hic) No.
BOO!
(hic)
Did I scare you?
(hic) No.
Bummer. Do you want me to try again?
(hic) No (hic) thanks.
Ok, take all my fun away. Go get some water.
(hic) Thanks. (hic)



And that, dear readers, is why I’m having so much fun in Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :)