Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Night Life

It's Friday.

Tam and I are spending it at home, with Most Minor Minion. They're playing Plants vs. Zombies, I'm dinking around online, and we're all listening to David Bowie.

Fame! Golden Years! Ziggy Stardust!

It's like being in high school all over again, only the cats are the ones with the weed while Tam and I are drinking wine while I embarrass myself by admitting I never knew Major Tom was about a heroin overdose.

Yup. Just like high school. Hanging around with my best girl, getting a buzz, and being a dork when it comes to understanding songs.

Wham, bam, thank you Ma'am!

Friday's are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. The very best! :)
    Love you,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is the complete and total opposite of me. Type A all the way. I can't imagine having an evening like that with him. Those are with the SisterWife. I tell ya, if I could get into the below the belt action, I would totally be a lesbian and have that female companionship on a daily basis. Sigh, too bad I like outies instead of innies.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :)